Realistically, you’d have to be pretty critical to find fault with a sub-$150 hoverboard. The SISIGAD 6.5 Inch Hoverboard being a prime example, which considering its exceptionally low price delivers far more than you’d expect.
We’re slowly entering an era where spending less than $150 on a board doesn’t have to mean compromising on quality – it flying the flag for exceptional value for money. In this SISIGAD 6.5-inch Hoverboard review, we’ll be taking a look at some of the most prominent features and functionalities this budget board brings to the table.
Designed for adults and kids of all ages, this is available in a handful of eye-catching color combinations. It’s also currently on sale at its lowest ever price, having been discounted heavily since its initial launch last year. Read the rest of this SISIGAD 6.5-inch Hoverboard review, and there’s a good chance that by the time you’re done, you’ll want one!
SISIGAD 6.5 inch Hoverboard Package Content
- Main unit (scooter).
- Charging cable/Plug-In adaptor.
- User Manual.
Features of SISIGAD 6.5 inch Hoverboard
1) Shipped directly from Los Angeles, California, the SISIGAD 6.5 inch Hoverboard has been put through the most rigorous safety tests imaginable. It’s a full UL2272 certified device of the highest quality, which adds up to priceless peace of mind for riders and parents alike.
2) The board features the latest Bluetooth technology, along with an impressive wireless speaker for entertainment on the go. Put to the test, the speaker is of significantly higher quality than you’d expect for this kind of money.
3) Designed to carry kids and adults of all ages, the SISIGAD 6.5 inch scooter packs a serious punch in terms of power and performance. The dual-300W motors under the hood are capable of carrying riders up to a maximum weight of 260 pounds – one of the highest weight capacities in its class.
4) Along with superior power and consistent performance, the electric scooter also boasts an impressive top speed of 9mph. Significantly quicker than the 7mph or 6mph that tends to be the average among sub-$150 boards.
5) The battery circuitry has been designed to maximize the board’s ride time while reducing charging times. The result of which is a solid hour’s riding from a single charge, which takes approximately two to three hours to complete from flat.
6) Highly stable and secure, this Hoverboard features the latest self balancing technology for safe and simple mounting and dismounting. It’s, therefore, a great choice for kids and adults getting into SISIGAD 6.5 two-wheel self-balancing hoverboard with Bluetooth Speaker and LED Lights for the first time.
My Experience with SISIGAD 6.5 inch Hoverboard
I’m a firm believer that when it comes to budget boards like these, it’s best not to set your expectations too high. You occasionally come across a board that serves as a pleasant surprise, but paying less than $150 almost always means compromising in some areas.
Or at least, that’s normally the case – this self-balancing scooter being something of an exception to the rule. It’s been about a month since I unboxed my SISIGAD board, and I’m still struggling to criticize it in any way. From the moment you step on it, you get a feeling of quality and performance, the likes of which you’d associate with a premium overboard.
Fast, Fun and Fantastic to Look At
The top speed of 9mph might not sound like much, but feels incredibly nippy when you’re actually on it. I weigh around 220lbs, and this impressive machine carried me as easily and seamlessly as it did my 10-year-old daughter. The build quality of the board is also right up there with the best in the business. The colors are eye-catching, the materials first-rate, and the general manufacturing quality superb.
It needed a charge of around 2 hours right out of the box, after which I calculated its range somewhere in the region of 12km. Not bad at all, particularly when considering this included grass surfaces and a few fairly steep slopes. To be honest, the only aspect of the SISIGAD 6.5 inch self balancing scooter that wasn’t particularly impressive was the speaker.
But then again, wireless speakers built into self-balancing scooters are never particularly impressive. I’d also prefer it if the board was waterproof, but it’s not like I’m in the habit of riding in the rain anyway. Other than this, pretty much everything about this hoverboard came as a pleasant surprise.
I’ve more recently checked out a bunch of SISIGAD 6.5 inch Hoverboard reviews on Amazon and other online stores, which for the most part seem to reflect my thoughts on the thing. Given that it’s currently up for grabs for less than $150, it’s the kind of unbeatable bargain you simply have to check out for yourself. For parents who are looking for a safe and the best hoverboard for kids, SISIGAD 6.5″ Hoverboard is an ideal option.
- Looks good right out of the box
- Quality materials and solid construction
- UL 2272 certified battery
- Huge power and seamless performance
- Excellent range and decent top speed
- Doesn’t take too long to charge
- Outstanding value for money
- Bluetooth speaker isn’t the best
- Not waterproof
As mentioned right at the top, you have to dig pretty deep to find anything genuinely negative to say about a budget board like this. Yes, spending $150 or less on board means perhaps sacrificing some of the more complex features and cutting-edge extras you’d find on a $250+ board. But when you consider how much board you’re getting for your money, this thing really is an absolute bargain.
In terms of its power, performance and the general enjoyment of piloting it, the SISIGAD 6.5 inch Hoverboard is as good as any I’ve tried in the sub-$150 category. If not, considerably better than most. It’s capable of carrying kids and adults of all ages (and weights), for one thing. It’s also an incredibly stable board to smooth ride and has an excellent range of 10km+.
In addition, that top speed of 10mph is more than sufficient for leisurely cruising. Sure, the Bluetooth speaker is not the best, and the board isn’t suitable for use in wet weather conditions. Nevertheless, these are pretty insignificant areas for improvement. Everywhere else, it’s an impressive all-round scooter at an even more impressive price.
If you would like to get reviews of other popular hoverboards, kindly visit our reviews page.