TheSelfBalancingScooters $500 Scholarship For Students
TheSelfBalancingScooters.com is a technology magazine, providing exclusive information on hoverboards and balancing scooters. Just like the hoverboards, we aim to encourage students who develop innovative and exciting ideas that improve and enhance the quality of life in people. This is the reason behind our $500 scholarship based on merit.
We provide scholarship annually for eligible students who enhance their interests in one of the professional engineering and medical fields, including applied or natural sciences, engineering, medicine, and nursing.
Who is eligible for our scholarship?
To be eligible for our scholarship, candidates should meet the requirements stated below:
- Should be studying in disciplines such as engineering, health care or related academic program
- Should have completed at least 18 years during the distribution of scholarship
- Should be a Canadian or United States citizen
We are honoured to offer assistance for your college education. To become eligible for our scholarship, you have to write an essay of 400 to 500 words on the reason for picking you as the winner.
The following requirements should be adhered to for your essay to be accepted:
- The essay should be concise, highlighting the personal accomplishments you have achieved
- The information you provide should be precise
- A small video, highlighting your previous projects
- A small video with recommendations from your teachers or professor
Videos, documents, and photos can be provided for content support or as proof and should be sent to email@example.com.
The application should be submitted before December 30, 2019.
Selection of Candidates
All essays are perused by the editor and the appropriate essay selected based on several criteria including aptitude, personal accomplishment, creativity, passion, grammar, and motivation.
We will contact the winners on their email address 15 days after the submission deadline.
Note: We take utmost care in preserving the privacy of applicants. All information provided will be utilised solely for judging the winning candidate for the scholarship.