“Hoverboards! Hoverboards! They all come and go, but the ones that catch our hearts stay forevermore!”- Yes, I have been humming this line all day, since last evening, and I don’t know why! Don’t worry, I haven’t gone crazy (yet), but this might be because of the all-new XtremepowerUS 8.5 Inch Hoverboard on which I have been riding all day!
While riding this LBW07 self-balancing scooter, I used to get the feel of the Marty McFly hoverboard from my all-time favorite movie, “Back to the Future.” Although since the McFly hoverboard was a class apart, a truly futuristic gadget (thanks to today’s VFX effects in movies), it cannot (should not) be compared with the XtremepowerUS LBW07 hoverboard.
With superior built quality, this hoverboard is highly durable on both – on-road as well as off-road. It is designed to stop traffic and turn heads while you confidently ride it on the streets of your neighborhood. This is the next best hands-free scooter that I have tried my hands (legs) on after the Tomoloo V1 Hoverboard.
All I can say right now is that all these extremely good boards have been spoiling me (has made me fastidious) by surpassing my expectations every single time. Now, without much further ado, let’s delve right away into the majestic XtremepowerUS 8.5 inch hoverboard review.
XtremepowerUS 8.5 Inch Hoverboard Package Content
- 1 Main Unit (Hoverboard)
- 1 Standard Charger
- 1 User Guide
XtremepowerUS 8.5 Inch Hoverboard Features
1) The manufacturer claims that the USP of this hands-free electric scooter is that it can roll seamlessly on all terrains, thanks to the large 8.5 inch wheels with the “never flat” tires.
2) This LBW07 hoverboard is designed and built with state-of-the-art self-balancing technology for the fun-loving, adventurous souls out there.
3) Under the hood, the XtremepowerUS LBW07 is powered by dual 350W motor, which draws its juice from the 25V Lithium-ion battery. The hologram certificate on this board states that the battery is UL certified and short-circuit proof, which makes it safe for the riders.
4) This self-balancing scooter is capable of a 360-degree rotation with a 0-degree turning radius, which provides a seamless riding experience.
5) The LBW07 hoverboard comes with aluminum bumper panels that don’t let the board slip and roll out of control. The built-in Bluetooth speaker can be remotely controlled by your smartphone and produces a decently loud and clear sound to make your riding experience even more awesome.
6) Anti-slip foot pads have been installed on the footboard of this hands-free scooter that provides a better grip for your feet while riding.
7) This LBW07 hoverboard has been tested to carry up to 150 kg of weight effortlessly. With a load turing radius 0 degrees, it also has a climbing capacity of up to 15 degree slope.
Health Benefits of Riding a Hoverboard
People believe that hoverboards were invented and manufactured for the sole purpose of fun and entertainment for children. Although it is true to some extent, it certainly does not paint the whole picture. Self-balancing scooters, apart from being fun (which is inevitable), also have a couple of health benefits, which I have personally experienced.
1) Improves your Eyesight:
Hoverboards can ride at the speed of around 10 to 12 km/h (this LBW07 hoverboard has a max speed of a whopping 16 km/h). Hence, riding a hands-free board at such a pace will automatically require you to focus and pay attention to the road a lot more (if you don’t intend to bump into someone). This enhances your concentration level and, thus, ultimately improves your visual perception significantly.
Note: Do not focus on your smartphone or tablet while riding a hoverboard, to enjoy the health benefits that it provides.
2) Keeps the Environment Healthy:
Have you ever pondered upon the fact that these tech beauties are not only fun to ride but also has a hidden nature of making the environment healthy? These self-balancing scooters run on Lithium-ion batteries, which give you a pollution-free ride! The health benefits of riding a hoverboard are not limited to the individual rider but also for the community. Ride a hoverboard to save the environment today!
My Experience with XtremepowerUS 8.5 Inch Hoverboard
After testing and reviewing the Tomoloo V1 hoverboard, I can confidently say that the next best hoverboard, which can become its genuine competitor, will be the XtremepowerUS 8.5 inch Off-road Hoverboard. I know that I had been overly enthusiastic about the Swagtron Swagboard hoverboard by reading the specifications according to its company’s claims, but it did not fulfill my expectations.
This 8.5 inch Off-Road All-Terrain Self-Balancing Hoverboard, on the other hand, proved to be a beast on the road! I must say that the company has invested significantly in the R&D of the product before manufacturing it. The comfort, feel, and the safety of this gadget that I experienced speak louder than the specifications or the advertisements made by the company.
The LBW07 self-balancing scooter is a product of the XtremepowerUS company, which has been in business for quite a long time now and has gained fame by manufacturing some awesome hoverboard.
Based on my personal XtremepowerUS 8.5 hover board review, I can say that this high quality 8.5 inch threaded tires allows smooth ride even ride up hill. This hands-free scooter would be a great choice for anyone who wants to experience the ultimate feel of riding a premium hoverboard while being on a budget.
Irrespective of how good a hoverboard is, it is bound to have some con(s), because a ‘perfect hoverboard’ doesn’t exist. Therefore, I always urge you to weigh the pros and cons of a self-balancing scooter before you shell out your hard-earned money to buy it.
Although I have thoroughly enjoyed riding this board, I will try my best (because to err is human!) to provide an unbiased review of the advantages and disadvantages of this board.
- 8.5-inch wheels
- Off-road hoverboard
- Latest self-balancing technology
- Short-circuit proof Lithium-ion battery (UL – certified)
- Anti-slip rubber footpads
- Max speed of 16 km/h
- Bright LED lights
- Aluminum bumper panels
- Energy efficient
- Not waterproof
When it comes to riding a hoverboard, we all long for those bigger wheel boards. Not only does that look more attractive, but it also feels safer. I have been riding this all-terrain self-balancing scooter both indoors as well as outdoors, and thoroughly enjoyed it.
Listening to my favorite songs while I glide on my hoverboard in my neighborhood feels like bliss. It is one of those budget-oriented hoverboards that are designed to give you a premium feel. Although this XtremepowerUS 8.5 Inch self-balancing scooter does compromise by not being waterproof, it will definitely fulfill more than your expectations while you ride it.
The price that you pay for this remarkable piece of technology is way beyond expectation as it seamlessly carries maximum weight capacity 220 lbs minimum weight capacity 44 lbs and runs at a max speed of 16 km/h (thanks to the dual 350W motor under its hood).
If you are looking to purchase one for your kid or for yourself, then with this LBW07 hoverboard, you can never go wrong. Hop on to this tech beauty and safely glide through all terrains with this hoverboard like a breeze.
If you would like to get reviews of other popular hoverboards, kindly visit our reviews page.