XPRIT 6.5 Self Balancing Scooter
|Product Name:||XPRIT 6.5" Hoverboard|
|Features:||UL 2272 certification, Firm Rubber Tyres, Inclines of upto 15 degrees, 6 Miles Per Hour|
Currently, on sale for approximately half its original price, the XPRIT 6.5″ self-balancing scooter continues to represent exceptional value for money. Among experts and everyday buyers alike, it’s rare to come across an XPRIT review that doesn’t sing the praises of this impressive device.
Even by 2019 standards, the XPRIT hoverboard is still a force to be reckoned with. But what is it about this sub-$150 board that holds such huge appeal? Why is it that even today, the XPRIT self balancing scooter continues to outsell some of the best boards on the market?
As you’d expect, it’s the combination of factors. Build quality, performance and gorgeous good looks being three of them. Nevertheless, it’s the outright value for money the XPRIT hoverboard represents that makes it a real standout.
In this updated review, we’ll be taking a look and the specifics of the XPRIT self-balancing scooter to gain a better understanding of its appeal from a 2019 perspective.
XPRIT Hoverboard Contents:
- 1 Main Unit (scooter).
- 1 Charging Cable/Plug-In Adaptor.
- 1 User Manual
Features of the XPRIT Hoverboard
- According to the manufacturer, the XPRIT hoverboard is the ideal board for all ages and experience levels. Suitable for kids as young as seven and adults up to 165lbs, it’s the perfect choice as an entry-level scooter for all-round enjoyment.
- The manufacturer also claims to have radically improved the self-balancing technology of the XPRIT hoverboard, making it significantly easier to mount and dismount. Put to the test, it’s a secure and stable experience from start to finish.
- In terms of range, the XPRIT hoverboard is good for approximately 60 minutes riding on a single charge. With a maximum speed of 6 miles per hour, this equates to a maximum range in the region of 6 miles. Not the longest, but the two-hour charging time is pretty impressive.
- The XPRIT hoverboard is available in a handful of different colors, which all feature mesmerising LED lights to the front and in the wheels. Everything about the XPRIT hoverboard is beautifully presented and the build quality is superb.
- UL 2272 certification also underlines the safety of the device, which has been put through rigorous tests for total peace of mind.
- One of the most enjoyable features of the XPRIT hoverboard is its handy Bluetooth speaker, which is significantly more impressive than those of some comparable boards.
- The 6.5-inch wheels and firm rubber tyres are capable of dealing with most surfaces, though perform best on a relatively smooth and dry surface. The powerful motor under the hood has been designed to cope with inclines of up to 15 degrees, without significant performance loss.
Starting off with one of the manufacturer’s major claims, the stability of the XPRIT 6.5″ Hoverboard really is something else. I have a fair amount of experience with hoverboards, but I could see pretty much anyone hopping on this thing with no balance issues whatsoever. My kids loved it too – a great board for the whole family.
Unboxing this self-balancing scooter, you can’t help but be impressed by the way it’s been put together. The materials are robust, the manufacturing quality is excellent and the board itself is simply stunning.
Particularly when it’s lit up in slightly darker conditions, you can’t take your eyes off it. I know lights are more a novelty than a necessity, but still – a very pretty board.
It’s probably worth pointing out that the XPRIT self-balancing scooter isn’t the fastest board out there. With a maximum speed of 6mph in ideal conditions, you’re actually looking at more like 5mph most of the time.
Fast enough for a leisurely cruise, but not in the same league as the 10mph+ of some other boards. Then again, I wouldn’t want my kids going any faster than this anyway!
It took me a few attempts to connect my phone to the Bluetooth speaker, but that probably says more about my technical prowess than the board itself. Once connected, the speaker got the job done as you’d expect – not particularly loud, but decent sound quality.
Using the speaker throughout the ride, the battery was ready to be charged again after round 55 minutes of heavy use. Not the longest battery life, but it only takes a couple of hours to charge it fully.
We tested the XPRIT 6.5″ self-balancing scooter on a whole bunch of different surfaces and it never faltered. It also handled relatively steep inclines with impressive power and consistency.
So while it’s not the fastest board by any stretch of the imagination, it’s clearly been built with solid and reliable performance in mind. An impressive and enjoyable experience from start to finish – all at a price that’s right on the money…no pun intended!
- Gorgeously presented and beautifully colorful
- Eye-catching LED lights
- Solid Bluetooth speaker
- High-quality materials and excellent construction
- Fast two-hour charging
- Extremely stable and easy to mount
- Great performance on a variety of surfaces
- Ideal for adults and kids alike
- Superb value for money
- Limited range of 6 miles max
- Relatively slow 6mph top speed
- Not fully waterproof so unsuitable for wet weather
In order to reach a fair conclusion, you really need to consider the price of the XPRIT 6.5″ self-balancing scooter. On paper, yes – there are a few compromises, like its relatively slow top speed and limited range of 6 miles. Nevertheless, it more than makes up for these minor issues in other areas.
In terms of build quality, stability, performance, and general enjoyment, this self-balancing scooter really is as good as it gets. It has the look and feel of a board you’d expect to sell for a much higher price, making it an absolute bargain.CLICK HERE TO SEE PRICING ON XPRIT HOVERBOARD