VEVELINE Self Balancing Scooter
|Product Name:||VEVELINE Hoverboard|
|Wheel Size:||6.5" Vacuum Tire|
|Features:||UL 2272 Safety Certification, Latest Self-Balancing Technology, Max speed of 9mph, 100% Explosion Proof, Two Premium-Quality 6.5-inch Tyres|
There are a lot of self-balancing scooters in the sub-$150 price category that claims to offer excellent value for money. In fact, there are thousands of them. But as you’d expect, most simply don’t make the grade.
Nevertheless, you occasionally come across a device like this VEVELINE 6.5″ Hoverboard – a low-cost scooter that performs like a premium piece of hardware. In this independent VEVELINE Hoverboard review, we’ll be taking a closer look at some of the features and characteristics that make the VEVELINE a standout in its class.
Right out of the box, you can’t help but be blown away, by the way, it’s been put together. Some of the most creative and unique or combinations out there, coupled with the highest quality materials and meticulous attention to detail.
And that’s before you actually step on it, after which the true prowess of the VEVELINE self-balancing scooter becomes apparent. It may be fitted with more flashing lights than an 80s disco, but this is a board that means business.
From kids to adults, newcomers to experienced riders, the VEVELINE Hoverboard has been designed to appeal to all riders at all levels. It may sound far too good to be true, but check out the rest of this review, and you’ll soon see what all the fuss is about.
The following things come along with box:
- 1 Main unit (scooter).
- 1 Charging cable/Plug-In adaptor.
- 1 User Manual.
Features of the VEVELINE Hoverboard
- As mentioned above, this hoverboard is available in an extensive variety of incredibly creative and eye-catching colour combinations. The Metallic and Rainbow designs, in particular, are no less than stunning.
- The two premium-quality 6.5-inch vacuum tyres are designed to provide a smooth and enjoyable ride on most smooth and semi-smooth surfaces. They’re also 100% explosion-proof for maximum peace of mind.
- Charging times for this self-balancing scooter average around 2 to 3 hours, after which it’s good for a decent range of approximately 7.5 miles. During which time, riders can expect a maximum speed of 9mph and a cruising speed closer to 7.5mph.
- The VEVELINE 6.5 inch self-balancing scooter features an impressive quick-learning system and the latest self-balancing technology. This makes it a particularly easy board to mount and dismount – ideal for kids and anyone who lacks riding experience.
- Under the hood, a pair of 300W motors deliver the kind of raw power needed to carry riders up to 260lbs in weight.
- UL 2272 safety certification and a variety of additional safety features make this VEVELINE board one of the safest and most reliable in its class.
- Shipped complete with a convenient carrying bag, the VEVELINE self-balancing scooter is also covered by a three-month warranty from the manufacturer. During this time, the board can be returned for a full refund in the event of any issues, or if the buyer is simply dissatisfied with the quality and performance of the device.
With its simply stunning looks, you immediately get the sense that the VEVELINE 6.5″ hoverboard is more of a toy than a serious scooter. After all, huge time and effort have clearly been invested in its outer design – could it be a case of all style, no substance?
In a word, no. And not even close – the VEVELINE self-balancing scooter is an all-round powerhouse that means business. The manufacturer talks of intuitive stabilisation technology – the purpose of which becomes evident when you step on the board. There really can’t be many scooters out there that are as easy to mount or dismount as this. I’m no newcomer to hoverboard riding, but I guarantee first-timers would have no problem getting started with this thing.
Set the board in motion, and the huge power delivered by those twin-300W motors becomes immediately apparent. This budget board is able to carry riders up to a maximum weight of 260lbs, making it one of the most capable in its category.
The official top speed is set at 9mph, which equates to a cruising speed closer to 8mph or so on average. This might not sound like a lot, but you need to factor in the amazing pulling power of the VEVELINE 6.5 inch hoverboard. Even with heavier riders and when faced with steeper hills, it gets the job done with ease.
They’ve really gone to town with the flashing LEDs, making for one of the most eye-catching spectacles you’ll ever see. There’s also a pretty decent Bluetooth speaker built into the board, though it’s not something I typically use mostly for the sake of my neighbors.
It takes about two and a half hours to charge this scooter, which is a relatively weighty board but not uncomfortable or inconvenient to carry. The only slight downside to the whole thing being a lack of waterproofing, though this is to be expected from a low-cost board for less than $150. In terms of overall value for money, the general performance and capabilities of the VEVELINE Hoverboard came as a very pleasant surprise.
- One of the most stunning scooters out there
- Available in a huge range of creative designs
- Carries riders up to 260lbs in weight
- Decent top speed and range
- Quality materials and meticulous manufacturing
- Comes complete with convenient carry bag
- Extensively safety tested for peace of mind
- Great on most everyday surfaces and moderate inclines
- Simply outstanding value for money
- Possibly a little heavy for some to carry around
- Not fully waterproof so unsuitable for wet weather
The VEVELINE self-balancing scooter is one of the hundreds, maybe even thousands of boards populating the sub-$150 price bracket. The difference being that the VEVELINE Hoverboard excels in almost every area you’d expect a budget board to disappoint.
There’s an enormous amount of power under the hood, the performance of the board in motion is exceptional, and its exterior design is as good as it gets. What’s more, this ultra-affordable board is ideal for kids and adults up to a maximum weight of 260lbs.
The true definition of an all-round performer for the whole family. The fact that it’s up for grabs for such a low price really is the icing on the cake – it would still represent excellent value for money at twice the price!CLICK HERE TO SEE PRICING ON VEVELINE HOVERBOARD