Ever since I reviewed the first hoverboard by Tomoloo, I got completely hooked to this particular brand. Tomoloo is a brand that taught me that there’s a lot more than what meets the eye. Next in line comes the Tomoloo V2 Hoverboard, which has been my daily driver for the past couple of days.
Choosing a good product among the ocean of various self-balancing scooters has become easy with this particular brand. The Tomoloo V2 hoverboard is metaphorically the new kid on the block and is designed for the young. This particular hands-free scooter has gained a lot of attention among the younger generation (especially among children) ever since it hit the market.
Available in 3 different colors, you can choose black, blue or pink. From personal experience, I can say that the blue and pink variants would be more suitable for kids, while the glossy black has the look of a professional board. The V series of the Tomoloo hoverboards represent off-road or all-terrain hoverboards.
The Tomoloo V2 hoverboard, also known as V2 Eagle, has been manufactured by drawing inspiration from the power, strength, and remarkable courage of an eagle. Read on to find out whether this hands-free electric scooter justifies its name “eagle” or not, in my detailed Tomoloo V2 hoverboard review below.
Tomoloo V2 Hoverboard Package Contents
- 1 main unit (hoverboard)
- 1 charging cable
- 1 Lithium-ion battery (UL – certified)
- 1 instruction manual
Tomoloo V2 Hoverboard Features
1) Tomoloo takes the safety of its customers very seriously. You get one Lithium-ion battery, which is fully UL2272 certified, that ensures your peace of mind. The battery capacity of this board is a whooping 43000 mAh, and it comes with short-circuit and temperature protection. This Tomoloo v2 eagle hoverboard has gone through a series of rigorous tests related to safety before it is released in the market for sale.
2) The black variant has a glossy outer appearance that makes this hoverboard looks way more attractive. The minimalistic design with a shiny outlook of this hands-free electric scooter makes it look sleek and elegant. The company claims that this board has been engineered intelligently with the superior EverBalance technology, which makes it the world’s smartest self-balancing scooter.
3) Tomoloo is the brand that is known to manufacture hoverboards that offer both, tough-duty as well as comfort while maintaining a top-notch performance. Care has been taken at every single step during the manufacturing process to ensure the same. It is equipped with bright RGB LED lights that glow brightly in the dark and illuminates the road ahead clearly.
4) Whether you are an Apple fanboy or an Android fanatic, the smartphone app of this hoverboard will be compatible with your phone. With the latest version of Bluetooth installed in this self-balancing scooter, you can seamlessly control and adjust a lot of features. From the color and effect of the LED lights to changing the riding mode, you can control it all.
5) Control the speed, intensity, and sensitivity directly from your smartphone. The built-in Bluetooth speaker in the Tomoloo V2 lets you effortlessly play your favorite songs with stereo surround sound while you ride your hands-free scooter in your neighborhood. Rest assured to get the most attention from others while you glide with your hoverboard!
6) This hoverboard is crafted with materials that offer high-temperature resistance, high durability, and fire retardant. With the maximum load capacity of 265 lbs, this personal hands-free scooter can roll at the highest speed of 15 mph, while giving an endurance mileage of about 6 to 12 miles.
Health Benefits of Riding a Hoverboard
People often criticize hoverboards for not being safe, which was partly true, if not wholly, during the inception of this tomoloo v2 eagle off road hoverboard. It is needless to say that now with the massive advancement of technology, manufacturers such as Tomoloo have taken extra care and protection while engineering these tech beauties.
Nowadays, these world-class hoverboards have a lot to offer once you let your guard of cynicism down. From my personal experience, I can say that Self-balancing scooters are a fun way to get some physical exercises done.
1) It Helps to Burn Additional Calories:
Yes, I know that initially, this may sound crazy to some, but trust me on this as I have personally experienced loss in calories after riding them for a week. According to the statistics, if you ride a hoverboard for around half-an-hour a day, it will help you to burn around 285 calories.
Ride your personal self-balancing scooter for at least 30 minutes to around 2 hours a day (depending upon how much time you can invest). You shall see a measurable amount of weight loss in about a week, which will, in turn, also help in enhancing your overall health.
2) Stay Healthy and keep others Healthy, too:
The benefits of riding a hoverboard are not limited to the individual level. These self-balancing scooters are environment-friendly, and they run on Lithium-ion batteries, which ensure that there is no pollution at all when you ride them. The hoverboards do not contaminate the air in any way, nor does it produce noise pollution. You can travel on your hands-free electric scooter with the pride of riding an eco-friendly board.
My Experience with Tomoloo V2 Hoverboard
Among all the hoverboards that I have personally tried and tested, Tomoloo has won me over! It goes without a saying that Tomoloo has been the brand that has always surpassed my expectations. For the price that you pay for this hoverboard, rest assured that you will get a lot more.
This Tomoloo V2 Hoverboard comes packed with the latest features, which not only gives you an edge but also makes your ride comfortable and safe. The company has claimed this self-balancing scooter as the world’s smartest self-balancing electric scooter.
Based on my personal Tomoloo V2 hoverboard review, I can confidently say that it has lived up to its name. The EverBalance technology used in his hoverboard makes it feel like a breeze as you glide on the road. It comes with three color variants to choose from, among which I found the black shade to be particularly attractive.
The company has made it a point to provide the feel of premium quality craftsmanship for its customers by using high quality materials. It boasts of a massive 43000 mAh UL certified battery that can run at the maximum speed of 15 mph in an effortless manner. The 6.5-inch wheels on this board are crafted to be highly durable whether you ride in on-road or off-road.
- Latest EverBalance technology
- Highly durable
- Flame retardant
- IPX4 waterproof
- Short-circuit proof Lithium-ion battery
- Bright RGB LED lights
- Battery capacity – 43000 mAh
- Temperature protection
- Overcharge protection
- Max speed is less
It is needless to say that I was pleased with this Tomoloo V2 Self Balancing Scooter. Tomoloo has provided the latest technology in this hoverboard to make it one of the best among its plethora of competitors. If you are planning to purchase a self-balancing scooter that gives you the ultimate feel of riding a premium quality hoverboard, then you simply cannot go wrong with the Tomoloo V2 hoverboard.
If you would like to get reviews of other popular hoverboards, kindly visit our reviews page.