SWEETBUY 6.5″ Self Balancing Scooter
|Product Name:||SWEETBUY Hoverboard|
|Max Load:||264 lbs|
|Features:||UL 2272 Certification, Inclines as Steep as 15", Powerful twin-200W Motors, Speed of 10mph|
One of the most popular boards currently on the market, the SWEETBUY 6.5″ self-balancing scooter has been around since the summer of 2018. In this SWEETBUY 6.5″ review, we’ll be taking a closer look at some of the features and functionalities that make this budget-friendly board such a huge hit worldwide.
If you’re only just coming across the SWEETBUY 6.5″ hoverboard, first impressions paint a pretty positive picture. Available in a whole bunch of unique color configurations with gorgeous flashing LEDs, it’s an amazing board to look at. Nevertheless, it’s not until you put this hoverboard to the test that you realize the quality of the engineering under the hood.
Easy to ride and perfect for the whole family, this 6.5″ hoverboard represents excellent value for money. Particularly give how it’s just seen a series of huge discounts from its original purchase price. So if you’ve been thinking of buying one for you or anyone else, there’s probably never been a better time to go ahead.
Check out the rest of our independent SWEETBUY 6.5″ hoverboard review and find out how this affordable board continues to run (or ride) circles around the competition.
This Hoverboard Contents:
- 1 Main unit (scooter).
- 1 Charging cable/Plug-In adaptor.
- 1 User Manual.
- 1 Carry Bag.
Features of the SWEETBUY 6.5″ Hoverboard
- The manufacturer claims that the SWEETBUY 6.5 inch hoverboard features the kind of self-balancing technology that makes it ideal for kids and newcomers alike. Designed with maximum stability in mind, it’s a particularly easy board to mount and ride with confidence.
- Having undergone rigorous safety checks and received full UL 2272 certification, this 6.5″ hoverboard is right up there with the safest devices in the business. Advanced fire protection technology brings total peace of mind into the deal.
- Available in a variety of eye-catching colours, this self-balancing scooter also features a whole bunch of bright LEDs for maximum visual appeal. It’s also the kind of the board you’d see coming from a mile away in darker conditions, further adding to its safety.
- Boasting a pretty impressive charging time of as little as 2 hours, this 6.5-inch scooter has a maximum weight limit of 264lbs and can deal with inclines as steep as 15°.
- The powerful twin-200W motors under the hood deliver plenty of reliable performance, cruising over uneven terrain with no loss of power – even when ridden by heavier adults.
- With a top speed of 10mph and a maximum range of 8 miles, the SWEETBUY hoverboard outperforms some of its closest competitors by a significant margin.
- Though not the lightest scooter on the market, this SWEETBUY self-balancing scooter is built with durability in mind and is still perfectly portable.
As mentioned a little earlier, it’s impossible not to be impressed by the looks of the SWEETBUY 6.5″ hoverboard right out of the box. We went for the basic black version, which looks particularly amazing when the LEDs are doing their thing in darker conditions.
There’s been no expense spared on the quality of the materials or overall assembly of the thing, which are both as good as I’ve come across so far. The SWEETBUY hoverboard charged fully in just over 2 hours, which is about 50 percent quicker than the last board I tried out.
After which, it was time to head outside and put it through its paces. Immediately, the stability of the SWEETBUY 6.5″ hoverboard stood out as a huge improvement over many boards I’ve reviewed. I’d highly recommend it to anyone looking for a super-easy board to get started with, or for younger kids.
Once up and running, that maximum speed of 10mph feels pretty nippy. The maneuverability of this hoverboard is outstanding, and the way it deals with uneven surfaces is amazing.
It’s not designed to handle the toughest off-road conditions but isn’t going to cause you any problems on grass, hard dirt and so on. There’s virtually no loss of power or performance on gentle inclines, either.
We got about 7.5 miles out of the SWEETBUY 6.5″ scooter before it needed to be charged, after which it was once again ready to go in about 2 hours. There’s a real feeling of quality about the way this thing performs – even when carrying a 100kg frame like mine. The Bluetooth speaker is as good as you’d expect for this kind of money – great for additional entertainment while riding, but hardly an all-in-one disco!
I read a few comments suggesting the SWEETBUY 6.5″ self-balancing scooter is rather on the heavy side, though I didn’t find it too weighty at all. In any case, boards like these need a bit of weight behind them to get the job done, and the SWEETBUY 6.5 inches hoverboard certainly does that!
- Excellent build-quality and beautifully presented
- Super-bright LEDs
- Maximum rider capacity of 264lbs
- Fully charges in as little as 2 hours
- Extremely easy to mount and well balanced
- Deals with inclines of up to 15 degrees
- Superb value for money
- Not fully waterproof so unsuitable for wet weather
- Bluetooth speaker not particularly loud
On paper, the SWEETBUY 6.5″ self-balancing scooter adds up to a pretty appealing proposition. Put to the test; it’s even more impressive. But it’s when you consider the ultra-affordable purchase price of the thing that you can’t help but want one. There are currently hundreds of scooters available in the $100 to $150 price range, but most are fundamentally flawed.
Just a handful deliver everything you’d expect from a top-shelf scooter at a seriously rock-bottom price. The SWEETBUY 6.5″ hoverboard is one of them – a brilliant piece of engineering that caters to the needs of adults and kids of all ages.CLICK HERE TO SEE PRICING ON SWEETBUY HOVERBOARD