The Hoverstar All-New HS2.0 Hoverboard has created a sensation in the market right since its inception. All the hoverboard aficionados had gone gaga as it was advertised as an attractive deal the moment it was launched. This ballyhoo caught my attention, too, and I couldn’t resist riding the board.
This remarkable piece of engineering has enjoyed the bestseller ranks in some of the leading e-commerce platforms. I kept my daily driver aside for a couple of days to give this Hoverstar HS2.0 my undivided attention. If I had to describe my experience with this self-balancing scooter, I would say that it is one of the few boards that give superb value for your hard-earned money.
Although this board is new as compared to its competitors that already enjoy a more significant market share, it has made a prominent place among the rest. The manufacturer claims that this all-new self-balancing scooter packs in all the essentials for a smooth ride. Among its list of specifications, the USP of this tech beauty is that it is an all-terrain hoverboard.
Everything seems impressive up till this point, and you might be wondering if it’s as good as the claims. Well, to quench your curiosity, let’s delve right into my detailed Review of this all-new hoverboard.
Hoverstar All-New HS2.0 Hoverboard Package Contents
- 1 main unit (the hoverboard, of course!)
- 1 power supply charger
- 1 Lithium-ion battery
- 1 user manual
Features of the Hoverstar All-New HS2.0 Hoverboard
I agree with the notion that reading specifications are mundane and dry, but I still strongly suggest you give it a look. Shelling out your bucks blindly on any product is something to which I am always antagonistic towards. Read on to find out the features of this all-new board so that you can make an informed decision before purchasing it.
1) Hoverstar claims that it has reached out to the extremes to manufacture this all-new all-terrain hoverboard that gives tough competition to the other boards in the market. As far as the safety and health stakes of its customers are concerned, this self-balancing scooter has topped the table.
2) The Hoverstar All-New HS2.0 comes with an authentic safety certificate, which furthers ensures the safety and stability of this board. Customer safety is the prime concern of this company.
3) This self-balancing scooter has “durability and endurance” written all over it (metaphorically, not literally). It is built from state-of-the-art anti-fire material, which not only enhances the rider’s safety but also gives a premium feel.
4) The USP of the Hoverstar HS2.0 Self Balancing Scooter is that it is built to run on all terrains. The company claims that the tires of this hoverboard are sturdily built to seamlessly run on any terrain you throw this board on. Riding both on-road and off-road with this all-terrain hoverboard will now seem like a breeze.
5) This hoverboard boasts of hitting a maximum speed of 10 miles per hour, comes equipped with a 36V/4A Lithium-ion battery, which can run up to 10 miles upon a single full charge. The acceleration sensor can be adjusted according to your requirement, and the intelligent security system does make this board one of the safest in the market.
6) The built-in Bluetooth speaker connects seamlessly to your smartphone and produces a decently loud sound while you glide on this board. This hands-free scooter offers a simple operating system and runs on the latest self-balancing technology to make your ride safe and smooth.
7) The hands-free electric scooter comes fully packed with loads of LED lights. It houses double LED light strips that illuminate brightly in the dark and always give a funky look. The lights are strategically placed in front, back, and in the wheels, which can be easily detected from a long distance.
Health Benefits of Riding a Hoverboard
Riding a self-balancing scooter comes with a handful of health benefits which I have experienced personally. You are bound to enjoy the health benefits provided you correctly ride the board. The two most significant health benefits that I have enjoyed are as follows:
Corrects your posture
While riding a hoverboard, it is crucially imperative that you stand on the footboard in an erect posture. Never crouch while riding a self-balancing scooter (this is not an ice skating board). Keeping your body posture straight while you ride the board for around half-an-hour will prevent you from developing humpbacks.
Your legs, backbone, feet, and shoulders will be exercised completely while you glide on your hoverboard in style across your neighborhood.
Many are skeptical about the fact that hoverboards can aid in burning fat. Speaking from my personal experience, if you ride your board for around 30 minutes to 1 hour for a consecutive number of days, you will find a difference on your weighing scale.
Riding a self-balancing scooter does burn calories, provided you are consistent with it. On the other hand, you should not get over-excited about this fact, and in no way should you use this as a substitute for hitting the gym!
My Experience with the Hoverstar All-New HS2.0 Hoverboard
The Hoverstar All-New HS2.0 draws its juice from a 36V / 4A Lithium-ion battery, which is UL certified. The UL certification provides peace of mind. Although this board takes a little longer time to get fully charged, it provides a lot better battery output as compared to the other hoverboards in the market.
To test the USP of this board, I rode it both on-road and off-road. I was a little finicky about the “all-terrain hoverboard” claim of this manufacturer because not many hoverboards stand the off-road test. I must say that this Hoverstar HS2.0 did not disappoint me at all, and riding on off-road terrain felt smooth.
This self-balancing scooter is built from premium quality anti-fire material, which provides truly commendable sturdiness. The latest self-balancing technology makes riding the Hoverstar All-New HS2.0 both comfortable and safe. Upon testing this board with adult riders, I found out that it can seamlessly carry a weight of up to 165 lbs.
The LED lights are bright, and the extra LED light strip provides a funky style, which makes this hoverboard look different than the rest. Also, mounting and dismounting this board was a cakewalk, and I could easily control the speed, lights, and speaker from my smartphone.
As a cautionary step: Refrain yourself from using your smartphone too much while riding a hoverboard, lest you want to bump and hurt yourself!
- Anti-fire material
- Latest self-balancing technology
- Extra LED light strips
- All-terrain hoverboard
- Sturdy built quality
After riding this hoverboard as my daily driver for a couple of days at a stretch, I can say with full conviction that this board stood true to the claims of the manufacturer. This is the self-balancing scooter that will seal the deal in terms of appearance as well as performance. So, it’s not surprising that it’s referred to as one of the best adult hoverboards on the market.
The anti-fire material used guarantees the safety of the riders. This Hoverstar HS2.0 Hoverboard is one of the few boards in the market that provides a complete package for the price you pay for it. With speed, performance, looks, comfort, and safety, you get everything under one hood.
If you would like to get reviews of other popular hoverboards, kindly visit our reviews page.