The Gyroor Warrior 8.5 Inch Hoverboard gives you a good idea of what to expect by way of its name alone. That being – an uncompromising all-terrain impressive hoverboard that’s been designed with rough and challenging surfaces in mind. It’s pricier, but it’s a super-premium self-balancing scooter that justifies every penny and more.
Its imposing exterior is dominated by those huge 8.5-inch wheels, alongside gorgeous chrome accents. Practicality and durability have been prioritized with this Gyroor warrior 8.5 Inch hoverboard. It’s been designed not only for all types of terrain but also for all types of weather. Wet or dry, this is a serious personal transporter that doesn’t know the meaning of the word ‘quit.’
Of course, you could argue that $300 is a lot to pay for a self-balancing scooter. But when you consider how it outperforms its closest competitors, it’s a small price to pay. After reading this Gyroor Warrior 8.5 inch Hoverboard review, there’s every chance you’ll be placing your order for this rough and rugged off-road scooter by the end of the day!
- Main unit (scooter).
- Charging cable/Plug In adaptor.
- User Manual.
Features of Gyroor Warrior 8.5 Inch Hoverboard
1) The most important feature of the scooter is also the most obvious feature. That being, that sizeable 8.5 inch solid tires. According to the manufacturer, this gives the scooter the ability to ride with consistent power and performance on gravel, dirt, grass, and wet surfaces. Far more versatility than a typical scooter.
2) Various Gyroor Warrior 8.5 inch all-terrain off-road hoverboard reviews have also highlighted the durability and general build quality of the device. It combines UL-approved materials with an exceptionally sturdy structure, enabling it to carry heavier riders and deal with the occasional knock.
3) Entertainment on the go is taken to the next level by the inclusion of a high-quality branded speaker for music lovers. Bluetooth connectivity allows the rider to connect pretty much any smartphone or tablet to the board for epic entertainment while out and about.
4) The latest self-balancing technology has been used to create an exceptionally stable board, which is easy to mount and dismount. Perfect for newcomers and experienced riders alike. There is no doubt the Gyroor Warrior is an impressive hoverboard and the tires are designed as an off-road hoverboard. According to a number of recent studies, the Gyroor Warrior 8.5 Inch Hoverboard is one of the best off-road hoverboards available at a reasonable price.
5) Under the hood, the Gyroor Warrior 8.5 inch self balancing scooter packs an incredible 700W of power, making it capable of carrying adult riders up to 265lbs. All with an impressive maximum speed of approximately 10mph and a solid range of up to 9 miles.
6) Charging times are listed as approximately 1.5 hours, which is considerably less than some comparable boards for around the same price.
My Experience with Gyroor Warrior 8.5 Inch Hoverboard
I’ve always been fond of boards that don’t restrict your riding to perfectly smooth and flat surfaces. I’m also aware of the fact that quite a lot of off-road boards don’t come close to delivering on their promises. Even if they look the part, they’re not cut out for true all-terrain performance.
With the Gyroor warrior Hoverboard well, let’s just say the whole thing came as a huge surprise. Right out of the box, you can’t help but be impressed by the way this thing looks and how well it has been put together. The stars of the show are (of course) those huge tires – one look, and you’re dreaming of hitting the off-road trail in style. It came partially charged, so it was ready to go in about an hour.
Exceptional Safety and Stability
As usual, I put it through its paces on a series of standard flat surfaces first. Stepping onto the board for the first time, the only word to describe its stability is ‘remarkable.’ By a huge margin, one of the easiest boards to mount and dismount I have ever encountered.
Set it in motion, and the huge power and performance of the dual-motors under the hood becomes apparent. This thing accelerates like a sports car, hitting a solid 10mph (miles per hour) in seconds and dealing with inclines with ease.
Off-road, the quality of the board really shows. Tested on grass, hard dirt, and even out in the woods, there was nothing this board couldn’t handle. Sure, the top speed is a little lower off-road, but the general power and performance are constant. The same also goes for its range – I averaged about 9 miles from each full charge, which is superb.
To be honest, I don’t take much of an interest in Bluetooth speakers on boards as I prefer not to annoy my neighbours. Nevertheless, I can say with confidence that the pro-quality speaker built into this electric scooter is on a completely different level. Impressive sound quality and more than loud enough to annoy anyone who happens to be in the vicinity at the time.
- Exceptional performance on a variety of surfaces
- Performs brilliantly off-road
- Superior materials and general build quality
- Very impressive range and good top speed
- Comparatively short charging time
- Multiple colours available to suit all tastes
- Extensively electrical and safety test for total peace of mind
- Could be considered a little on the heavy side
- Slightly expensive at around $300
With boards like this, it all comes down to pure value for money. Is $300 a little expensive for a self-balancing scooter? Yes. Does this off-road powerhouse more than justify the added expense? Absolutely. These days, you can pick up a decent enough scooter for low price like Gyroor 8.5 inch Hoverboard.
However, for that kind of money, you’ll be looking at a relatively limited range, a less-than blistering top speed, and confinement to smoother surfaces. Step up to a board like this, and things are propelled into an entirely different ballpark.
If you would like to get reviews of other popular hoverboards, kindly visit our reviews page.
Leave a Reply