Gyroor T581 6.5″ Self Balancing Scooter
|Product Name:||GYROOR T581 6.5 INCH HOVERBOARD|
|Wheel Size:||6.5 inch|
|Max Load:||220 pounds|
|Features:||LED Wheel Design, Bluetooth Speaker, Maximum Range of 3.75 to 7.5 miles, UL2272 Safety Certified|
It’s not often I see a self-balancing scooter and instantly want to ride it due to the way it looks alone. The Gyroor T581 6.5 inch Hoverboard being a notable example to the rule – you just have to see the ‘black hole’ effect wheels for yourself!
Seriously – they’re totally hypnotic!
Of course, I know there’s more to choosing a self-balancing scooter than looks alone. In fact, budget boards that prioritise aesthetics often fail to make the grade on the performance side of the equation.
Hence, I wasn’t willing to give my ‘seal of approval’ to the Gyroor T581 6.5 inch Hoverboard, before putting it through its paces. That was a few days ago, so what have I discovered in the meantime? Read on for all the info you’ll need on this seriously eye-catching piece of kit.
Gyroor T581 6.5 Hoverboard Contents
- 1 Main Unit (scooter).
- 1 Charging Cable/Plugin Adaptor.
- 1 User Manual.
Features of the Gyroor T581 6.5 Hoverboard
- As mentioned, one of the biggest points of appeal with this thing is its unique LED wheel design. The effect is no less than mesmerizing and makes it one of the most fantastic boards to look at on the market right now.
- The same also applies to the rest of the board, which has been manufactured using the highest quality materials and manufactured with meticulous attention to detail. It’s sturdy and durable, though lightweight enough to carry with ease.
- Music-lovers have the option of activating the built-in Bluetooth speaker, which is compatible with the vast majority of Android and iOS Devices.
- According to the manufacturer, the Gyroor T581 Self-balancing scooter is capable of hitting a top speed of 10mph, while indicating a relatively vague maximum range of 3.75 to 7.5 miles.
- It’s also stated that the board is a true all-terrain scooter and is perfectly capable of dealing with off-road conditions. This is presumably why the maximum range has a tendency to vary so much.
- Always great to see in a self-balancing scooter, the Gyroor T581 6.5 Hoverboard is not only UL2272 safety certified, but is also waterproof to IP54 standards. This means it’s perfectly safe to use in pretty much all weather conditions.
- Suitable for adults and kids, the board has a maximum load capacity of 220lbs. It’s also possible to adjust the speed of the scooter with the exclusive mobile app, while the ‘child mode’ keeps things as safe and smooth as possible for younger riders.
My Experience with the Gyroor T581 6.5 Hoverboard
Is this mesmerizing piece of engineering just a pretty face? Not even close – it’s an all-business piece of engineering you’ll want to check out. I won’t keep banging on about the way it looks – you’ve already got the picture.
Right out of the box, this self-balancing scooter has a feel of genuine quality and workmanship, which is always reassuring. It can carry adults and kids up to a maximum of 220lbs, and I’m always happy to try out a waterproof board.
Tested on the usual smooth and flat surfaces, the top speed of 10mph feels nice and nippy. Without subjecting it to anything particularly challenging, I’d say I got about 7 miles from a full charge.
Throw a few hills and rough surfaces into the mix, and you’ll be looking at closer to five. I really liked the adjustable speed feature, as you probably wouldn’t want your younger kids flying about the place at 10mph.
In terms of stability, the Gyroor T581 Hoverboard really couldn’t have been easier to mount, dismount, and ride in general. No complaints so far! Take things off-road and it performs significantly better than most comparable self-balancing scooters.
It’s not the kind of machine you’ll want to take to the beach, but on rough dirt, grass and similar surfaces, it really does fly. I’d have loved the opportunity to test it in wet weather conditions, but we were experiencing an unseasonable period of pleasant weather at the time, which is par for the course.
The Bluetooth speaker is pretty much the same as every other Bluetooth speaker in a $200- is board – decent enough but isn’t going to blow your mind. Nevertheless, everything else about the Gyroor T581 6.5 inch Hoverboard was truly superb, and I’d be happy to recommend it to just about anyone.
- Truly mesmerizing LED wheels
- Quality materials and excellent durability
- Impressive power and performance for the price
- Very stable and comfortable to ride
- Suitable for kids and adults up to 220lbs
- Waterproof so suitable for wet weather use
- Decent top speed
- Surprisingly good performance off-road
- The range isn’t particularly great
- Bluetooth speaker isn’t the best
Gyroor T581 6.5 Hoverboard Review – Conclusion
In a nutshell, I’d say I got far more than I bargained for with this board. Initially, I figured it was all about style without substance. What’s more, I’m always skeptical when I come across board for around the $200 mark, which claims to be able to get the job done off-road.
In the case of the Gyroor T581 6.5 Hoverboard, it excelled in most areas that matter. Could you truly call it a genuine off-road/all-terrain board? Not at all, but nor would you expect to, with its 6.5-inch wheels and for this kind of price.
Nevertheless, on the vast majority of everyday surfaces, it performs as well as anything else within its price bracket. For me, the icing on the cake is the fact that this hoverboard is also fully certified as waterproof.
It’s comparatively rare for budget boards to be suitable for wet weather conditions – this being one welcome exception to the rule. And once again, the fact that it has variable speed controls and is, therefore, suitable for younger kids is an added bonus.CLICK HERE TO SEE PRICING ON GYROOR T581 6.5" HOVERBOARD