This Coolreall hoverboard review has been a long time coming. I’d had my eye on it for a while, and it’s just that the retailer took some persuading to let me try it out! Something that happens quite often, so it’s not out of the ordinary.
In any case, the Coolreall hoverboard has been doing its thing for some time now and has a pretty impressive track record. A top-seller online with thousands of fans worldwide, it’s a no-nonsense board at an affordable price. Not to mention, a board with a pretty solid specs-sheet.
Coolreall hoverboard weight limit, Charging times, safety features – all right on the money. Not to mention, the reassurance of a manufacturer which (apparently) takes customer care more seriously than most.
Call it the Coolreall Hoverboard or the Coolreall Dreamwalker; you’re basically looking at the same low-cost ride. In my Coolreall hoverboard review, I’ll be taking a look at how this thing stacks up compared to the competition.
Coolreall Hoverboard Package Contents:
- Main unit (electric scooters).
- Charging cable/Plug In adaptor.
- User Manual.
Features of Coolreall Hoverboard
1) According to the manufacturer, the Coolreall Hoverboard has an impressive maximum range of 12.5 miles from a single charge.
2) It’s also right on the money in terms of top speed, cruising along at up to 10mph on most types of everyday surfaces.
3) Impressively, charging times have been reduced to 1-2 hours max. Way faster than most comparable boards for the same kind of price.
4) The board itself weighs just 24lbs, yet can support adult riders up to 220 pounds (lbs) in weight.
5) Advanced LG battery technology boosts the board’s range while minimizing charge times and maximizing safety.
6) Premium quality materials have been used throughout for enhanced durability, while the in-built LED lights maximize visibility in darker conditions.
My Experience with Coolreall Hoverboard
The way I see it, the Coolreall self balancing scooter has been designed with different priorities in mind. With some manufacturers, it’s all about the added extras and bolt-ons. With the Coolreall, it’s more about enhancing and improving what matters most.
Take that premium LG battery as an example. Charging from flat in less than two hours, it’s capable of powering the board for up to 12.5 miles. Which is, in both instances, pretty much unprecedented for a low-cost board. Likewise, the 10mph top speed comfortably outperforms many comparable boards.
Put to the test, it has a feeling of quality you don’t normally get from boards at this kind of price. Sturdy, stable, and smooth to ride, it’s got all the makings of a premium board for next to no money. It may lack Bluetooth connectivity and a speaker, but these are optional extras I’m not too fussed with.
In terms of durability, I’ve really nothing negative to say about it. The twin engines under the hood also deliver way more power than you’d expect. No switchable riding modes, so it might not be a suitable choice for children.
But if you’re looking for a reliable personal transporter at an affordable price, the Coolreall ticks all the right boxes. Just as long as you’re not too obsessed with optional extras, you’ll be right at home with this thing.
- Exceptional build quality
- Premium LG battery
- Charges in less than 2 hours
- The maximum range of 12.5 miles
- Top speed of 10mph
- Smooth and safe on most everyday surfaces
- Very enjoyable and easy to ride
- Extensively safety tested and certified
- Superb value for money
- Lacks Bluetooth connectivity
If anything, I’m surprised that the Coolreall Hoverboard isn’t even more popular than it actually is. Low-cost boards quite often lack the quality needed to give you a sense of confidence and safety when you ride them. All too often, manufacturers sacrifice quality in favor of optional extras (like Bluetooth).
The Coolreall is a no-nonsense, all-action, and surprisingly high-quality piece of engineering. As a toy for kids, it’s perhaps not the best choice. As a versatile personal transporter for adults, it’s superb. It would be great if it was waterproof and featured selectable riding modes, but that’s by the by.
What the Coolreall Hoverboard brings to the table more than justifies its remarkably low price. Well worth checking out, even by today’s impossibly high standards.
If you would like to get reviews of other popular hoverboards, kindly visit our reviews page.