Knowledge about things can help you to get master of them. As an owner of self balancing scooter, you want to gather further information about this technological invention. In which case, the best possible way is to disassemble it. However, those who have newly owned it should avoid the temptation to disassemble it. If you do, you will be losing your 6 month warranty period.
However, this post is a boon for those who have passed out their warranty period, who don’t know how to Disassemble A Scooter. If you want to know the same, then the following post is for you:-
Anatomy of a Hoverboard
- The upper part of a self balancing scooter is soft, unlike the bottom which is for rough and hard surfaces. Hence, the top part might be in danger of getting scratched if carelessly put on a surface which is hard. Therefore, get a soft surface. Now, the first step towards disassembling it is to remove the 20 Phillips head screws. All of which are situated at the lower part.
- As you are done, remove those plastic covers. Be gentle while doing so and not put them off suddenly. This is because of the prevailing wired connections which are equally needed to be disconnected.
- While lifting plastic cover, you will see several wires. For completely removing the plastic cover, only remove the 3 connections on its right side.
- After the 3 connections are removed, you won’t be having any issues removing the plastic shield. Now, follow the same procedure on the left side, which is quite similar to the way you have done with the earlier right side. Here, however, there lies only 1 connection which you need to remove.
- As you are done, now you get a perfect view of the internal things or unit. This is where you get the answer to the query which you want to find the answer for that is how to disassemble a self-balancing scooter.
DIY Hoverboard Repairs
The post is for learning purposes, to be helpful when things go wrong. Hopefully, you can now find your way directly to the internal part without expert support. This will give you an even greater authority of operating it. And likewise, you will be in a better position of rectifying changes as and when they may come up.
I hope, the aforesaid post is able to educate and arm you with detailed information and ensure an easier time while you use a self-balancing scooter. It is, of course, an added bonus to actually known how to tear it down and that too in such an easy format, while will literally make you jump with joy. Be a master of the things which you possess in style and experience the pleasant difference in the process as well.