Powerboard by HOVERBOARD 2 Wheel Self Balancing Scooter
|Product Name:||Powerboard By HOVERBOARD|
|Wheel Size:||6.7 Inches|
|Max Load:||220 lbs|
|Features:||Genuine Powerboard Brand Unit From HOVERBOARD, Smart Electric Scooter, 10km/hr Maximum Speed, 6 Hour Battery Life, 1 Year Warranty|
Never before has this adage made as much sense to me as it did after I received my package of Powerboard by Hoverboard Self Balancing 2 Wheel Electric Scooter. This automobile is an improved version of the hover-board, only more attractive and cost-effective. It has been a remarkable journey for the adventurer in me since the following contents arrived at my doorstep.
Powerboard by HOVERBOARD Contents:
- 1 Main unit (scooter).
- 1 100-240v AC Charging cable/Plug In adaptor.
- 1 User Manual.
Features Of Powerboard by HOVERBOARD:
- The first quality that appealed to me was the design and the color scheme of this product. The one I ordered is in red and black.
- It weighs at 27 lbs/12kgs approximately, which makes it hefty enough to ride on, yet light enough to be carried around.
- The high-grade built ensures that this scooter won’t fall apart under you, if you happen to take a few tumbles in the beginning.
- The recommended speed is around 4mph to 6mph but it can go up to 8mph when fully charged.
- The little beep sound when approaching high-speed keeps you under check.
- It takes 6 hours of usage to bring the battery down and only an hour to get it fully charged.
- The grip patterns of the foot rests are effectual in keeping you from slipping.
- It may take some time getting used to if you have no previous experience in skateboarding and balancing. I too had no prior experience (unless you consider clumsy falls on regular basis as experience!) but could ride after an hour of practicing.
- The one year warranty it comes with makes it more trustworthy.
- I love the fact that it is environment friendly.
- The charge voltage required to power it is not high enough to strain any appliances.
Powerboard Self Balancing Scooter Specifications:
- Powerboard by Hoverboard Self Balancing 2 Wheel Electric Scooter has a two tire self-balance structure with each tire being 6.5 inches apart.
- It requires zero degrees to corner, making instant 360 degree turns smooth.
- It has an easy drift due to the sturdy driver motors that are placed methodologically within the wheels to boost functionality.
- A slight pressure difference on the foot pads allows mobility at once.
- Once charged it will work up to 6 hours, navigating anywhere from 9 miles to 15 miles depending on your speed.
- The battery strength is 36v/4.4AH and they are lithium-ion batteries that take longer to deplete.
- It can carry up to 220lbs.
- It has a charger voltage of AC110V-220V 50-60HZ and charging time of 60 minutes.
- User interactive battery life display through LED.
- It can be used on moderately moist surroundings but it is not water proof. So do not immerse in liquids.
- The cover is fabricated from heavy-duty ABS+PC plastic and it is robust but not 100% scratch free.
- The tires are made of solid rubber and are not inflatable, resulting in zero chances of bursts.
Using the Scooter: The Day I Found My Super Gadget
The first thing I noticed about the Powerboard by Hoverboard Self Balancing Scooter was its lustrous outer covering. It was glistening but that was not to be for long as I started using it immediately. It took me an hour to get a hang of it but I have to admit that even the practice sessions were such a delight.
Once adept, I took it everywhere from grocery shopping to my office because I am someone who likes to do my bit when it comes to the environment. It has a built that does not support suspension system but it is not meant for high bumps.
I lived my childhood all over again with this awesome tool that silently carried my 200lbs. The installation of motors is so clever that it is practically noise free. I particularly liked this feature as I hate declaring my arrival from a mile away.
The plastic used is heavy-duty but not scratch free and this I learnt the hard way after bumping into things a few times. The battery life seems consistent, serving up to 6 hours at near top speed of 6mph.
I generally navigate at this speed but you can go faster, which will bring the battery life down but not more than an hour. Overall, it is a very utilitarian product. I am planning to get one more for my kid brother who just won’t leave mine alone!
The Scooter Framework
This scooter has been configured using:
- Twin motors for extra drift and power.
- Two footboards with Grip enhancing design.
- Solid cover and outer casing.
- An LED indicator.
- One lithium-ion battery.
- A charging port.
Advantages Of Powerboard 2 Wheel Balancing Scooter
- I had both my 14 year nephew and my 58-year-old mother try it, and they both have been fighting over it ever since!
- Walking my dog while sailing on my chariot, I finally enjoy the walks as much my dog does.
- The rubber tires of Powerboard by Hoverboard Scooter do not go flat.
- The firm grasp of the wheels gives it a non-slippery mobility on all terrains.
- The absence of inflatable tires makes this scooter more portable.
- The delicate look of this scooter is gratifying to eyes but it turns into a mean machine as soon as you hop on it.
- You can breeze through your indoors on it.
- The speed and the power utilization of this product are pretty good for a machine that runs on batteries.
- It causes zero pollution.
- It is a good abdomen exercise, considering all the balancing you have to do or at least I would want to believe so!
- It comes with one year warranty.
- It does not burn holes in your pockets like other fancy gadgets.
- Requires no visits to the gas station.
Disadvantages Of This Scooter:
- It is not waterproof. I would have loved to squish through beaches.
- Be prepared to become an amusing sight while learning to balance on it, especially on tiled surfaces.
- The outer casing of the scooter is not easily breakable but it scratches easily.
- It is not built for very rough roads. You should buy it only if you plan to ride on concrete, cemented, and tiled roads with moderate coarseness.
I did not regret buying Powerboard by Hoverboard Self Balancing 2 Wheel Electric Scooter even once and I am thrilled to endorse it. It has more attributes worth celebrating than there are to complain about. I can say this out of experience – if you want more cheerful faces around your home, order this right away.
The Powerboard Self Balancing Scooter is for everyone. I would advise the parents of children younger than 2 years of age though, to exercise caution while using this indoors. It is a long-lasting investment that you will be pleased you made.==> Click here to check Today’s discounts on Powerboard